Saturday, March 19, 2011

Introductions

Hello!! Welcome to my new blog :) (I used to be here)
I thought I'd start out this new endeavor with an introduction so you can get to know a little bit about me :)

My name is Heidi. Hey there!


Here's a few facts about me:
1. I live in a small city in Manitoba, Canada
2. I'm 24 years old (I think...I may have to count again!)
3. I'm dating the most wonderful man in the entire world! (Sorry ladies, I called dibs!)
4. I work at a cell phone/home services store in our local Mall where I order people their landlines, internet, TV and take all their dratted bill payments! It's not always fun, but I did 4 years of college in Abbotsford, BC so I have to pay the bills!
5. I try to eat healthy, but I can't lie, I love chips and candy and ice cream and cupcakes and cookies and popcorn and.....well you see where this is going ;) It's a struggle :P
6. I love God. (If we're putting this list in order of importance in life, this would be #1!!!)
7. Hobbies: Sewing, photography, music, dancing, anything artistic really :)
8. Shows I'm watching: The Office, Community, How I Met Your Mother, Glee!!!, America's Next Top Model and if Project Runway is coming up soon I will totally be all over that as well!
9. I love my family! We are crazy and it's awesome :)


10. I have 2 etsy shops: Heidi-and-Seek Boutique, and Heidi-and-Seek Vintage They are so much fun, I can't wait to show you what's coming up for Spring & Summer in my handmade shop :)

And there we are! Me in a tiny nutshell. Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back soon with blog goals and hopefully some Spring & Summer dresses!

3 comments:

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!