Friday, April 22, 2011

Date Night!

The other day me and my man celebrated 14 months. And by celebrated, I just mean that we did something a little more special than staying in and watching TV or something like that. We don't make a huge deal of the months in between, but it's nice to acknowledge the day :) So we went out for appetizers after I was done work.

Here's what I wore


Here's what he wore! I texted him from work telling him I was dressing up, and asked what he was wearing. He responded that he was wearing his blue cowboy shirt, and was that ok? And I said of course! He loves 'cowboy' shirts and I have found him some AMAZING ones at thrift stores. Best ever!


And here we are doing what we do best


This necklace I got from his mom when we were in Florida in January :)


The pattern of my skirt


BOOTS!


What I'm wearing:

Boots: thrifted
Leg Warmers: Ardene
Tights: Joe
Skirt: Forever 21
Top: ....I have no idea
Bandeau: American Apparel
Leather Jacket: AMAZING THRIFT FIND
Headband: Made by moi

Hope everyone has an amazing Easter weekend!

2 comments:

  1. super cute! love that you guys went for date night. the hubby and i managed to get out for a quick bite too. went to a gastropub while his parents babysat. always nice to step away from the TV and actually go out!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! Anniversaries are awesome, and date nights too. Congrats on yours!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!