Friday, August 12, 2011

More exciting news!

Hey guys! I know-I'm a terrible blogger. BUT, I think it might be about to get better :D I've got myself a NEW JOB! I'm starting at the end of August, and it's gonna be sweet. I'm superbly pumped about it, and I will probably have more time to make this blog a more fun time for everyone-PLUS I'm hopefully taking a web design course in September, so that will be cool as well! YAY!

Also-wedding plans are going AWESOME. We have a church and a pastor, and a venue for the reception, and TONS of ideas :D I'm super pumped!

And also, I've got some more scarves up in my shop this week!

Summer Coral


Spun Sugar


Brown


Burnt Orange Striped

Thanks for reading! Have a good weekend :)

3 comments:

  1. Exciting times for you lady!

    I LOVE the coral scarf... what a beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the new job, that is awesome! love the strip scarf, soooo cute!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! I love the colors you chose, and stripes are always a fave!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!