Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Birthday Weekend Part 1

Hello! SO. It was my birthday on Saturday, and my lovely fiance planned a wonderful evening for us :) BUT FIRST. My mom made me a birthday lunch, which consisted of mint water (YUM), shrimp and scallops with roasted vegetables, and PEANUT BUTTER PIE! Yes you heard right. It's delicious.




On Saturday we went out for breakfast and I had eggs benedict! In the evening, fiance took me to a Ciao Down for supper and it was their pizza night! We also dressed up all fancy :) He even bought a skinny tie JUST for this occasion! (I love me a skinny tie!)



We started with bruschetta


Then there was a pesto pizza with mozzarella, roasted red pepper, and cappicolo ham!


And a meatball mozzarella pizza! Delicious :)


And finally-biscotti gelati. WOW it was good.


Then we went 5 pin bowling! I was AWFUL! But it was fun


Then we went back to his place and watched 'Singin' in the Rain' which is my favorite old movie! AND he made us pulled pork nachos. It was a fabulous day!
Part 2 Coming soon!! (You won't want to miss this!!!)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday. Mint water? I must hear more about this. Also, I'm having a giveaway right now that I think you may like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Heidi! It sounds like you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!