Saturday, February 11, 2012

I'm back!!!

As some of you may know, I recently got married to the most wonderful man in the world (Photos coming!), and that is the reason for my absence. Planning a wedding is crazy busy. But we had a fantastic day, and I can't wait to share some fun details with you :) But for now, let's start my return off with an outfit post!

For my birthday, my husband (hehehe) bought me tickets to see the Beauty and the Beast on broadway!!! It was amazing. And here is what I wore.






Outfit details: boots-thrifted, tights-Joe, skirt-H&M, top-H&M, necklace-a gift, ring-Jewels of Siam

I bought this skirt on our honeymoon (pictures coming even sooner than wedding pictures!). I tried it on once, and decided not to get it, but it was one of those things that I couldn't stop thinking about..and that's how you know you really want it right? So we went back again for something else, and of COURSE I had to see if it was still there, and it was! It's so cute. Just wish it had secret pockets ;)

Thanks for reading! :) It's nice to be back.

2 comments:

  1. yay! congrats sweetie and can't wait to see details of the big day! love your red skirt, really cute sweetie!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. that room is a GREAT place for outfit pics!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!