Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Fargo Pt.3

Another place I'd never been to: Scheels (Which I insisted on pronouncing 'sk-heels' all weekend), it has a ferris wheel in the middle of the store! So cool. A very interesting store all around to say the least! They have sportswear, womens clothing, home decor, hunting/fishing/sporting goods, you name it!

We then found our way to an antique mall where I snapped a few photos of some cool pieces. I went away with a skeleton key to put on a chain. I had one last year, but I forgot it in a dressing room on our way home :(

Hehehe. Here's husband sleeping on a lounge chair in Bed Bath and Beyond! (Don't worry-he's just pretending)

Then on the way home it rained all the way to Grand Forks, but then the sun came out and it was quite a nice warm day :)

All-in-all it was a really great weekend. If you've not tried Famous Dave's and there is one close to you-YOU MUST GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!