Sunday, June 24, 2012

Glasses

I've been wearing glasses probably since Kindergarten, I'm used to them being a part of my face. I sometimes get asked whether I wouldn't like to get contacts and y'know, I don't think I would. I've been wearing them for so long, I think I would be shocked by the nakedness of my face without them. YIKES!

I'm hoping to get a new pair in the near future-I'm actually digging these that I'm wearing here:

 

 They're my brothers, aren't they fabulous? I have quite a narrow face, and in the past I've steered clear of big glasses, but since they're making a comeback, I just might go for it!

1 comment:

  1. i think you look totally so cute with those glasses on! i don't think i could even put a contact in, the idea of touching my eye ball is enough to send me running. i can barely put in eye drops.
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!