Friday, June 29, 2012

New Etsy Faves

Have I mentioned how much I love finding new pretty Etsy shops? Well I'll say it again! I LOVE FINDING NEW PRETTY ETSY SHOPS! :P I warned you.


Today I'm sharing Katie Jean's Handmade Wedding and Special Event Clothing. First of all I have to say, the aesthetic of shop's pictures makes a HUGE impact on whether I look at them or not. It is true that good photos makes ALL the difference. I chose these pictures in particular from the shop because I love the brick background and the soft, vintage vibe.

I don't need a wedding dress anymore, but oh dear are these pretty. Make sure you check out the other lovely things from Katie Jean and dream of beautiful summer evenings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!