Monday, July 16, 2012

Business Woman

So excited-Today I found out Red Velvet is having a SALE on their e-courses, so I immediately purchased this one:


I am so so excited to start it, I've been working on developing my business for a few years now, but I would LOVE to get some more knowledge, tips and ideas about running it successfully! I can't wait to start!

I've also taken the Blog Love ecourse recently, and I've been making little adjustments on my blog in the last little while and am so far loving where it's going :) I would highly recommend taking one of their courses, they are so inspiring and useful! Have you taken any e-course? What did you think?

I'll be back soon with an outfit post from this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!