Here's what you do:
1. Take the pocket measurements
2. I drew a smaller version just for reference and recorded the actual measurements
3. Draw the pocket pattern in actual size
4. Trace the pocket pattern onto a piece of lace, leaving about a half inch extra. This extra length you will use to fold under so there are no edges visible
5. Hand stitch the pocket onto your pants. Make sure to tuck in the edges of the lace to ensure no edges are visible. I did not stitch the top, just the sides and the bottom diagonal sections.
And voila! A cute and crafty pocket. Feel free to do it on both pockets and try different fabrics, like fun florals! Let me know if you try this, I'd love to see it!