Wednesday, December 12, 2012

DIY Crafty Christmas: Hot Cocoa Bar


Our final DIY is a Hot Chocolate Bar!! I've never tried one before, and I'm actually only doing this on Friday, but I wanted to share with you my plan!

Here's what I'm using:


I took a look at a few other ideas around like this one I found on Pinterest to see what kind of additions I should get for the hot chocolate.

I decided on mini marshmallows, creamy caramels, hazelnut straws and of course my all-time favorite, candy canes!


Fill your mug with hot chocolate


Add a few treats, and enjoy!


I hope you've enjoyed my 12 days of Christmas DIY's, here's a list of all of them in case you missed any ;) 
1. Activity Advent Calendar
2. Mistletoe
3. Fancy Forest: Sequin Tree
4. Scalloped Tree Skirt
5. White Chocolate Candy Cane Oreos
6. Fancy Forest: Lace Ruffle Tree
7. Mini Pom Garland
8. Fancy Forest: Petal Tree
9. 3D Snowflake Art
10. Fancy Forest: Twine Tree
11. Fancy Forest: Feather Tree

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!