Sunday, February 3, 2013

Saturday-by hourly photos

10am-Motivational cleaning music


11am-Heating up leftovers for me and husband


12pm-Watching The Office during lunch


1pm-Working on new clutches



2pm-Listening to Harry Potter audio book while sewing!


3pm-Prep pieces for clutches


4pm-A little detail


5pm-Cooking supper


6pm-Ready to consume: Vereneki with cream gravy, sausage and peas!


7pm-10pm-Girls night out!


It was a very productive day, and fun to end it with a girls night :) Tonight is the superbowl, where I am looking forward to eating good food and watching commercials and the half-time show! What are you up to?

2 comments:

  1. those clutches look great! I tried making my own but can't sew them evenly:P let me know when those are up in your shop:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. schmautfat! yum! I love cream gravy just like my mom used to make

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!