Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Food

Lately...we've been eating food, and it's been good!  I thought, why keep these all to myself, when you could enjoy them too!  But to give credit where credit is due, I'll just give you the links to the recipes I used!

Yesterday we had these Stuffed Peppers


Also this week we had Fire Pot Soup
*Next time I would do chicken instead of shrimp


Last week we had Mushroom Orzotto (OH MY GOODNESS YUM)
*Next time I would omit the parsley and do more mushrooms!


I started a new Pinterest board called 'Food I Will Make Again' where I'm putting all the food I've made online that I would, well, make again!  Feel free to check it out

2 comments:

  1. I do the same thing on my Pinterest! I've made stuffed peppers before too! Sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, all your cooking looks so gourmet uber jealous!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!