Monday, June 17, 2013

Etsy Update: Florals

I've been working on a number of new things for the shop, I was trying to come up with a way to make use of the scraps from my color block pieces, and I had the idea to try flower necklaces!! 


It's safe to say I'm in love with these necklaces, I first made one for myself and I just love it.  It's such a bright fun piece to add to a neutral or solid colored top or dress and the colors are so vibrant!  I'm hoping to add solid colored ones soon!

I also started making some flower crowns and since I know I'm not the only person who can't wear headbands (ouch!), I used alligator clips instead!  No more pain behind the ears :)
 You can find these and more up in the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!