Thursday, September 19, 2013

Local Love: Macarons by Holly

Hello!  Today I am THRILLED to share about a new local love: Macarons by Holly


Some of you might be familiar with Holly who used to write the fabulous Create Loves blog.  I found out in summer that Holly was going to be selling macarons at our local Farmer's Market, and I was so excited!


My husband and I received macarons as a wedding present; That was the first time I'd ever had them and I am HOOKED!


So far my favorites from Macarons by Holly are: Lemon, S'mores, Lime Basil, and...oh who am I kidding, I love them all!


If you are in the Morden area, make sure you check out these fabulous treats on Thursdays from 4pm-7pm at the Farmer's Market, I promise you, you won't be disappointed :)

3 comments:

  1. Great local spotlight, those look absolutely amazing! I am sadly never in that area so I won't get to try them out any time soon hopefully next summer!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daphne-she might be selling at the Morden Art & Craft sale in November, you could make a day trip! It's so worth it, they are delicious :)

      Delete
  2. Oooooh! I have been scouring the city for macarons and have only found one place that seems to bake them regularly (a little French bakery on Main Street called L'Epi de Ble). I might have to make the trek to Morden in November for the craft sale! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!