Tuesday, December 17, 2013

October

This October I had the wonderful opportunity to be in a woodland photoshoot, shot by my sister-in-law Krysten, alongside my sister, Holly!  Here's a photo mid-hair and makeup.


Here's a selfie during the shoot


Here's a gorgeous photo of the beautiful autumn landscape we shot in


I love how the photos turned out!  Click here for part 1 and here for part 2


My husband celebrated a birthday by cooking us a steak and potatoes meal!! It was delicious, and not even my birthday!


I showed some of my designs at a charity fashion show for Katie Cares


My models were such good sports!


Spent some quality time in the leaves with husband :)


Carved some awesome pumpkins!


Wow, October was fun!! Stay tuned for November!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!