Thursday, January 30, 2014

Jamie Oliver Challenge Week 5


For week 5 we made two Jamie Oliver Meals.  The one above is a broccoli pasta salad from Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution, and the one below is the Asian Chicken Soup, also from Food Revolution


What I love about Jamie Oliver is that everything he makes uses fresh ingredients, pretty easy to manager and super healthy for you!  His food still has tons of flavor without high fats and sugars!

If you want to see what we're cooking next, follow my instagram: @heidi_and_seek

1 comment:

  1. The Asian chicken soup looks divine. I love anything with cashews and broth. Looking forward to seeing more food pictures eating fresher is one things I would love to do more of.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!