Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Swimco

Today I'm partnering with Swimco to share my experience with their new Website!


I was impressed to find, while I was browsing around, that they have a large range of sizing including larger cup sizes which is sometimes hard to find especially when you're sorta hour glass shaped like me!



I found the site easy to navigate, using categories, and lots of options like color, brand, fit, etc. and lots of shapes and styles!  I chose this beautiful Beach Glass Tankini because it has underwire support as well as a bra clasp inside of the top!  


I'm very happy with how this top fits, as I am fairly full busted, it's important to me to be supported and feel like everything is going to stay where it belongs at the pool or the beach, and this top does just that while also being extremely flattering!


I went with these hipster bottoms in the Aussie Tab style, and they are also quite comfortable!


I'm so excited it's finally Summer weather, and we can start enjoying the rays and the water!  If you still don't have the perfect suit for this Summer, take a look at Swimco, and enjoy FREE SHIPPING with this code: HEIDIANDSEEK

Make sure to order fast, this code expires June 22, 2014.  Happy shopping!

Photo Credit: Krysten Cathleen Photography // Bathing Suit: c/o Swimco

4 comments:

  1. I've never ordered a suit online or even shopped in their stores but may have to check them out. Love the underwire option.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Very happy with the one I got, and they've got a lot of great brands as well! :)

      Delete
  2. You made an excellent choice! Profile tankinis are some of our top sellers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I especially love the ruching on the sides! Very flattering :)

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!