Monday, December 8, 2014

DIY Crafty Christmas 2014: Reindeer Cupcakes


This is a cute way to christma-tize some cupcakes! Here's what you need:

Cupcake mix (I used a simple devils food mix from the store), icing (I made a chocolate buttercream), nilla wafers, small twist pretzels, brown and red m&m's, small mints, mini chocolate chips

Start with your cupcake


1. Add the Nilla wafer 'nose' base


Dab some icing on the M&M and press it onto the nilla wafer


Add the pretzels first (what I should've done in the video), then the mints!


Dab some icing onto the mini chocolate chips, press onto the mints and voila!  Dasher, Dancer, Prancer and Rudolph all wrapped up in a tasty treat!  Click here for the video tutorial.

PS. Original idea found here


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!