Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Hours

I recently found that if I split my TO DO list into hourly activities, I will get a lot done in a day.  A few weeks ago I attempted this for the first time and I was very productive!!

HOUR 1: Listed items for Nickels Knittery


HOUR 2: Made myself a new face warmer


HOUR 3: Made banana bread and snowflake muffins


HOUR 4: Design homework



It was a pretty great system, after the hour was up I finished off whatever I was doing and moved to something else on the list.  

I find that if I don't have a plan, I tend to get lazy and feel lost about where I'm at and what I want to get done.  So if you're feeling the same way, try making a list of things you want to achieve and then setting a timer for 1 hour for each activity.  It was a refreshing change and I felt accomplished afterwards.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!