Monday, August 17, 2015

Janelle 1


This is my sister-in-law Janelle.  She surprised the BEANS out of me by coming to visit!  Everybody new but me and I was SHOCKED to say the least.  There may have been a LOT of screaming.  And jumping.  And then some more screaming, etc.

This is my sis and ma-in-law when we went for lunch


We went mini-golfing where Janelle was eaten by a cat, and not just any cat...


We went swimming a lot..



and I mean serious swimming, pool snacks, iced teas, magazines, the works!


We also did some shopping, do you like my crown?  It's from UO.


I had SO much fun with Janelle, I'm sad she's gone already but happy we could hang out for a week!  Stay tuned for Janelle Pt.2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!